C Squared have developed the iSC range of intelligent temperature, humidity and CO2 sensors - the latest concept in intelligent sensor technology. Specifically designed to meet the HVAC control requirements of modern building systems that communicate using the open source BACnet protocol. We are also able to supply complete Building Management Systems (BMS) packages.
- Purpose designed and manufactured in the UK, an all-in-one unit.
- Should be specified for fan coil, zone control applications and natural ventilation control.
- CO2 uses the latest dispersive infrared cell.
- Anti-microbial front face touch membrane - helps eliminate bacteria.
- Wiring costs reduced by having the intelligent sensor with outputs within the controlled space - saving at least 20% of installation costs on a typical 10 room scheme against hard wiring with conventional sensors.
- Humidity, CO2, temperature, LED traffic lights, Extension times, Alarm Unit and push button controls options.
- Available with BACnet communications or dedicated 0/10v outputs.
- 2 x 0/10v analogue outputs (10mA) which by using your favourite BACnet master controller you can write your own software logic to suit the application using the items selected from the BACnet object list.
- Unique space saving surface mounted design with pre-wireable base and plug-on fascia plate assists in easy installation.
- Energy saving power supply.
- Back box with BESA fixing holes designed to be fitted and wired prior to decoration.
- Designed with unique ventilation slots - increases air flow and sensing accuracy.